Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Michelle's Measurement Growing Post




Question 1: What is the Pythagorean Theorem? You should use words, pictures, symbols and numerical examples.
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog


Question 2: How do you find the surface area of a right rectangular prism? You should use words, pictures, symbols and numerical examples.



This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog


Question 3: How do you find the surface area of a right cylinder? You should use words, pictures, symbols and numerical examples.



This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog


Question 4: What is a polygon and how do we classify one?







5 comments:

sheek_and_unique said...

I saw that you had no comments so i had to leave a comment! (this is lauren by the way) your post is awesome!! i am in love with it:) don't forget questions #1,2,4 are sure saturday before 6:30 am

see ya <3

sheek_and_unique said...

when i said sure i meant due*** sorry:)

Pie_Rules said...

intresting powerpoint

Anonymous said...

I really liked the bubbleshare thing.

Shaving_That_Horse said...

I absoultly enjoy this post. You put alot of thought and work into it and I love it.